What is the Korean Air Ticket Change Policy?
We have mentioned all the important points of the Korean Air change flight policy –
- First, the passengers are allowed to make a change request to the flight date, time, class of service, and the travel destination according to the Korean Air ticket change policy.
- The passengers are allowed to make name corrections on the ticket according to the Korean Air name change on the ticket rule. The passengers are not allow to transfer the tickets to a whole new passenger as per the Korean Air reservation.
- A change fee along with the fare difference, if applicable, is impose by Korean Air change cost.
- On all ticket types, class of service, published as well as consolidated fares the Korean Air change policy would be applicable.
- Only the Korean Air-operated flights are applicable for the Korean Air ticket change Policy. Only those bookings would be supported, which are made through the Korean Air reservation portal or the Korean Air customer desk, available at the contact +1-844-673-0381 or +1 801 630 8358.
- Within 14 days of the schedule departure, if a passenger has been inform of the schedule flight, then no change fee or fare difference would be applied according to the Korean Air schedule change policy.
Can I change the date of the Korean Air booked flight?
Yes, you can! Here’s how you avail yourself of the facility of Korean Air flight change within 24 hours after booking the tickets –
- The passengers would not be impose with any fine for the flight date change within the 24 hours of the booking, but while requesting changes in the flight date, the passengers would be impose with only fare differences.
- This policy covers all the publish, consolidated, restrict, and non-restricted fares.
- If the Korean Air flight reservation was complete by a third-party Korean agency either online or offline, then in such cases, only to make changes, the passengers would be charge a service fee of 35 USD.
- The name can be correct or changed within 24 hours of purchase as per the airlines’ policy.
- According to the Korean Air flight change policy, Korean Air’s reward and mileage tickets are not cover under the 24-hour rule.
How much is the cost to change a Korean Air flight ticket date?
A free seat selection is offer by the Korean Air while booking the flight; it’s not applicable for the Super Saver fare because there, the selection of seats is not permit. A seat change fee of 48 USD per passenger each way is incurred if the passenger needs to change a seat after check-in.
Korean Air customer services phone no. & email id:
- To get guidance from the customer service associate, you need to visit the official website of Korean Air. The team of experts who are seat at the help desk can give you the information you want to get. The official website is www.koreanair.com.
- When you open the official website, you will get the “contact us” option at the bottom of the page.
- The email is also mention for the passengers to reach out to the airways: email@example.com.
If the passengers are running short of time, they can call up the customer service experts who are seat for your help 24/7. Korean Air’s best toll-free number is 800-438-5000 or +1 801 630 8358.
- For US passengers: Phone: 1-800-438-5000 or +1 801 630 8358 (toll-free) (Open: Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- For UK passengers: Phone: 0800-0265-883 or +1 801 630 8358 (toll-free). (Open: Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–6 p.m.)
For More Information About Korean Air Service You Can Read Our Other Blog –
- How do I talk to a person of Korean Air on Social media and Live chat?
- How do I book my flight ticket on Korean Air?