The passengers who haven’t travelled with Alaska Airlines before remain curious to know if the flight hold facility is available in this aviation group. Alaska Airlines is considered to be one of the most passenger-friendly airlines across the globe. Yes, they offer the flight hold provision because they understand that the passengers may sometimes tend to hold their travel plans or holidays due to some unavoidable circumstances. Therefore, if the passenger remains hesitant or unsure about a trip, he/she can opt for the flight hold option of Alaska Airlines.
What are the main terms and conditions related to the flight hold policy of Alaska Airlines?
Though Alaska Airlines allows passengers to hold their flight there are some specific conditions that the passengers need to follow. Therefore, the key points to be remembered regarding the flight hold policy of Alaska Airlines are as follows:
- The passengers can enjoy the facility of flight hold in Alaska Airlines for up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight
- Alaska Airlines provide the opportunity to hold the flight if the passengers remain hesitant about purchasing the ticket and still need some time to ponder over the decision of travel
- Since Alaska Airlines flight tickets can be held up to 24 hours, the passenger, however, need to complete the payment for the flight within that time because the flight fare won’t change
- A change in flight fare doesn’t affect the flight ticket that has been put on hold. Thus, the passenger will be paying the same price of the ticket that he put on hold even if the flight fare tends to fluctuate.
- To Contact Alaska Airlines Customer Service Dial +1 800 252 7522 or +1 801 630 8358
How do I hold Alaska Airlines flight ticket?
The passengers simply need to follow some easy instructions if they opt for flight hold in Alaska Airlines. The instructions are as follows:
- Firstly, they need to visit the official website of Alaska Airlines and then click the “Menu” option to search for the desired flight
- After finding the desired flight, the passengers may proceed to the payment page
- Now, on the payment page, there is an option “hold flight” that the passengers need to select
- After that, the passengers may choose to pay for their flight tickets by referring to the confirmation email. Or by visiting the “My Trips” option
- The flight ticket tends to cancel automatically if the payment doesn’t get completed within 24 hours of holding the flight
However, Alaska Airlines doesn’t impose any flight hold fare or penalty to the passengers. In simple words, the flight hold facility is free of cost.
- If you have any other questions, you can also connect with Alaska Airlines by this number:- +1 800 252 7522 or +1 801 630 8358
For More Information About other Airlines, You Can Read Our Other blogs:
- How do I book my flight ticket to Fiji Airways?
- Change the Passenger name for free on Emirates Airlines, Complete Process.
- How do I change the flight ticket date of Scandinavian Airlines?
- Upgrade flight ticket to business class on Vietnam Airlines.
- how do I upgrade my flight ticket to business class on Fiji airways?
- how do I upgrade my flight ticket to business class at Thai airways?
- Can I upgrade to a business class Wizz Air flight after booking?