How do I get a complimentary upgrade to the business class on Ethiopian Airlines?
An amazing new program has been introduced by Ethiopian Airlines that avails its passengers with the option to bid for an upgrade of their flights from Economy Class to Cloud Nine (Business class). With the help of “Upgrade to Cloud Nine”, passengers who hold an ethical Ethiopian Economy class flight ticket that can make an individual bid for an upgrade to Business Class. The ones who win the bid will benefit from our Cloud Nine services on some particular routes. And even if passengers aren’t successful in their bid, they will retain their economy class ticket!
Can I upgrade to a business class Ethiopian Airlines flight after booking?
An email will be sent to the eligible passengers who have booked an Economy Class ticket about seven days before their trip inviting them to submit an offer. An offer can also be submitted by the passengers by going to “Book” on www.ethiopianairlines.com and selecting “Upgrade to Cloud Nine.” If their flight qualifies, they will be directed to the “Upgrade to Cloud Nine” page, where an upgrade bid can be placed. Bids can be edited and retracted up to 50 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight. After that, the bid becomes binding.
How do I upgrade on Ethiopian Airlines?(STEPS)
- Firstly, the passengers should go to the official website of the Ethiopian airlines, i.e., www.ethiopianairlines.com.
- After that, click on the option of “Book a trip.”
- Fill in the Booking Reference and Last name to find out whether the flight is available for upgrade. After that, select the submit button.
- After calculating the fare differences of the new booking, make the payment.
- An email will be receive by the travelers regarding an upgrade request.
Can we upgrade to business class at the airport?
After arriving at the airport, all the available upgrades and the timings of standby passengers will be show to you on the flat-screen monitor overhead. While booking your ticket, it is probably assume by the airlines that all frequent flyers want to upgrade. As soon as you have purchase one, you’re automatically place in line.
Reach out to Ethiopian customer services phone no. & email id:
- To get guidance from the customer service associate, you need to visit the official website of Ethiopian Airlines. The team of experts who are seat at the help desk can give you the information you want to get. The official website is www.ethiopianairlines.com.
- When you open the official website, you will get the “contact us” option at the bottom of the page.
- The email is also mention for the passengers to reach out to the airlines: Et.email@example.com.
- If the passengers are running short of time, they can call up the customer service experts who are seated for your help 24/7, and the contact number for the same is 000 800 100 7947 or +1 801 630 8358.
- For US passengers: Phone: +1 909 328 6127 California, +1 352 436 1902 or +1 801 630 8358 Florida. (Open: Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- For UK passengers: Phone: +44 1753 967980 or +1 801 630 8358 (local network charge).Open: Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
For More Information About Ethiopian Airlines Service You Can Read Our Other Blog –
- How do I claim a refund from Ethiopian Airlines?
- Can I upgrade my flight ticket in business class of Ethiopian Airlines after booking?
- Can I change my Ethiopian Airlines Flight date?