Aer Lingus is considered to be one of the most trusted Irish Airlines. It has always tried to provide the best to its customers so that they can create good memories and have a pleasant flight. There are various ways by which the passengers can reach out to Aer Lingus customer service. The customer service representatives are extremely generous and friendly to their customers. Moreover, they are highly trained as well as qualified enough to help the passengers if they face any problem related to flight booking or cancellations.
- The Aer Lingus customer service phone number in Ireland is (01)-761-7834 or +1 801 630 8358
- Aer Lingus customer service phone number in the UK is 0333-004-5000 or +1 801 630 8358
- The Aer Lingus customer service phone number in Austria is +43-12-06-09-26-75
- Aer Lingus customer service phone number in the USA is (516)-622-4222 or +1 801 630 8358
- The Aer Lingus customer service phone number in Canada is (800)-474-7424 or +1 801 630 8358
- Aer Lingus customer service phone number in Australia is +0061-2-8349-9876
How to contact Aer Lingus via chat service?
The passengers who do not wish to call the customer care of Aer Lingus can opt for the chat option. They simply need to follow some simple steps:
- Aer Lingus is available across Facebook messenger chat
- The passengers can log in into their account or simply chat as a guest by clicking the chat icon present at the bottom of the page
- The chat service is available from 7 am to 12 am (Irish time) and all the days in a week
- But the customer service phone number remains functional 24/7
- Also, the passenger needs to able the “Accept Cookies” option in order to use the chat option
How to contact Aer Lingus for medical queries?
The passengers, while reaching out to Aer Lingus for medical queries should opt for calling the customer service option rather than chat. It is so because the customer service number remains available 24/7 but the messenger remains available only for a selected time.
- Passengers can call at (01)-761-7839 to reach out to the customer service of Aer Lingus if they have any medical queries.
- The above-mentioned phone number is for the passengers of Ireland
- The passengers of United Kingdom can call at 0333 006 6921 or 0800-0200 or +1 801 630 8358 to contact Aer Lingus customer service
- The customer service phone number allotted to the passengers of Continental Europe is +353 1 761 7839
- The customer service phone number allotted to the passengers of the USA and Canada is (516)-622-4228 or +1 801 630 8358
People with disability have a separate customer service phone number (877-351-6882).
What is the email address of Aer Lingus?
Customers can reach out to Aer Lingus by email. All they need is to send a mail to the official email address of Aer Lingus (email@example.com ) if they have any queries related to flight booking.
- To contact Aer Lingus dial at this number :- +1 801 630 8358