Air New Zealand provides flexible services to its passengers so that they can use them in need. If there are changes in your travel plans and you, want to cancel your flight but are scared about whether you will get a refund or not. How long does Air New Zealand take to refund?
Air New Zealand Refund Process of cancel flight(steps)
Following are the steps to follow to get the refund of your canceled flight:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Air New Zealand with the help of the Url https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/.
- Visit the cancellation web page. Enter all the information regarding the confirmation number and your name.
- Now, hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You must enter the exact booking information initially booked for the air ticket.
- It will redirect to a new page consisting of all your booking information. Select the flight you want to cancel.
- Press the ‘cancel reservation’ button.
- Your ticket will be processed as canceled, and you will receive a cancellation mail.
- When you cancel your ticket, and your ticket is refundable, you can press the request my refund tab, and it it is non-refundable, you will not get your money back.
You can also cancel your ticket by calling Air New Zealand customer support on these numbers:
Air New Zealand customer services no. & email id –
- You’ll visit the official website of Air New Zealand by reaching the customer service section, and you will get online assistance by clicking on the URLhttps://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/.
- You will find a search box on the top right corner of the home page.
- Type their contact us and press search.
- This will consist of all the information to contact the customer services of Air New Zealand.
- You can dial the numbers or mail them about any query related to booking, reservations, baggage, international flights, etc.
- You can also send a mail to their team, and they will revert as soon as possible.
Or you can directly contact Air New Zealand customer support on these numbers:
Q1. Will I get a refund if I cancel my ticket?
If your ticket is booked under the refundable section, you will get your money back by applying for a refund.
Q2. How can I get in contact with Air New Zealand customer service?
You can get in contact with them through the website online or by calling on these numbers: New Zealand: 900 670 730 and US & UK: 1-800-262-1234 or +1 801 630 8358
Q3. Can I get a refund for my canceled flight?
Yes, you can surely get a refund for your canceled flight. Just apply by following the steps mentioned above, and you will be done.
Air New Zealand airlines helps in getting your refund for a canceled flight with straightforward steps.
For More Information About other Airlines, You Can Read Our Other blogs:
- How do you contact Iceland Airlines?
- Can you hold a Lufthansa Airways flight?
- Can you hold an Alaska Airways Flight?
- American Airlines Flight Refund Policy and Process.
- Is business class and first-class the same?