Refunds made easy with Alaska Airlines:
The passengers are eligible to receive a refund from Alaska Airlines but under some terms and conditions. Since Alaska Airlines ensures maximum flexibility for the passengers, they have kept their refund as well as cancellation policies simple and effective.
What is the refund policy of Alaska Airlines?
The passengers must know if their ticket is eligible for a refund before they learn about the refund and cancellation policies. Some of the key points regarding the refund policy of Alaska Airlines are:
- The passengers are eligible for either a refund or a credit, but first and foremost, the ticket needs to be issued at alaskaair.com, Alaska Airlines reservation center or Alaska ticket counter
- The ticket shouldn’t include a government fare in it
- Also, the ticket shouldn’t be more than 12 months from the original date of purchase
- In case of partially used tickets, the duration stands at 12 months from the original outbound travel date
- The ticket shouldn’t be part of a group as well as a vacation package booking
- Further, the ticket cannot contain an unaccompanied minor booked on a carrier outer than Alaska Airlines
- To Contact Alaska Airlines Customer Service Dial 1-(802)-880-8269 or +1 801 630 8358
What is the 24-hour cancellation policy of Alaska Airlines?
The passenger can receive a full refund under the 24-hour cancellation policy of Alaska Airlines. This airline company is fully aware of the fact that the passengers face various kinds of dilemmas while planning a trip. Thus, the refund policies should be flexible enough so that the passengers can take full advantage of them.
- This policy is only applicable if the scheduled time of flight is more than 24 hours from the date of purchase
- If the tickets are cancelled within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight. Then standard cancellation charges are applied
- Ticket refunds are refunded into the original mode of payment only
- If the payment has been made using a credit card, then the refund may take around seven days to be processed
- In case of cash payment, the processing of refund gets delayed up to 20 business days
- If the passenger booked the flight offline at the kiosk or airport desk, then he/she needs to show the physical ticket so that its eligibility can be assessed.
- In case the passengers face any difficulty related to refund and cancellation. They can contact Alaska Airlines customer care representatives who remain available at 206-392-7722 on weekdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm (PST)
- If you have any other questions, you can also connect with Alaska Airlines by this number:- 1-(802)-880-8269 or +1 801 630 8358
For More Information About other Airlines, You Can Read Our Other blogs:
- How do I book my flight ticket to Fiji Airways?
- Change the Passenger name for free on Emirates Airlines, Complete Process.
- How do I change the flight ticket date of Scandinavian Airlines?
- Upgrade flight ticket to business class on Vietnam Airlines.
- how do I upgrade my flight ticket to business class on Fiji airways?
- how do I upgrade my flight ticket to business class at Thai airways?
- Can I upgrade to a business class Wizz Air flight after booking?