Aer Lingus has modified its travel policies post COVID-19. Also, they are much more conscious about the safety of their passengers. Hence, they have introduced some amendments to the existing travel policies, including the cancellation policy. To make sure that the passengers do not end up visiting the airport for flight booking or any problem they face while booking a flight, Aer Lingus has emphasized the online mode of flight booking.
Some of the reasons that Aer Lingus may cancel the flight of the passenger due to new rules added by Coronavirus are as follows:
- The passengers who are already vaccinated or have recovered completely from Coronavirus in Ireland need to show evidence of the same (vaccination proof/recovery)
- One new rule has been added from 1ST of February 2022
- According to this rule, the vaccine certificates having passed 270 days (9 months) since the final dose is unacceptable
- However, no strict rule has been imposed related to the time limit in case of the booster as well as additional doses
- If the passenger is not vaccinate, then he/she needs to show evidence of a negative RT-PCR test but it should be complete within 72 hours before arriving in Ireland
- A form known as Passenger Locator Form (PLF) must be fill up by the passenger before departure
- These rules apply to the passengers who want to travel to Ireland
- If any one of the above-mention rules is being violated by the passengers, then their flight tickets may get cancel.
- To Contact Aer Lingus Customer Service Dial +1 801 630 8358
What if Aer Lingus change the scheduled time of flight?
Sometimes, due to unavoidable circumstances, Aer Lingus may tend to change the scheduled departure time. Also, they may change the day of the week when the flight was originally suppose to depart. In such a situation, the passengers can fill up the “Refund Request Form”. If they are not comfortable with the changed time or day. If the passengers took the help of third parties to book flight reservations. Then Aer Lingus will notify those third parties in time.
- Whether the flight time has been a shift to two hours late or caused the passenger to miss his/her connecting flight. Then the passenger is entitle to receive a full refund.
- If the booking has been complete via a third party, then the passenger needs to contact the third party for refunds and not Aer Lingus
- To contact Aer Lingus dial at this number :- +1 801 630 8358